Sunday, May 22, 2011

final exam berakhir dgn kemalangan..

well.. my final exam is finally overrr......! huhu..it just end! hip hip hurrayy.. woot woot! haha.. (semua bunyi2 cheer nk tulis klw boleh..) huhu.. berakhir dgn girangnye.. the last paper is human resource management .. dh2.. xnk dh cerite pasal exam.. huhu.. hm after that i was so happy to begin my holiday.. hurm like usual.. i drove to bangi and back to rawang.. hurm but yesterday.. it is one of the experienced that i'm not expecting it suppose to happen in that day.. and not wanted to be happen.. and guess what? it happens with victory.. -_-  i had been in an accident yesterday.. ;( it was not overwhelming feeling at all... i was in shocked... my hands and knees were shaking like shivering in cold.. my eyes started to water.. ouhh.. i hate that.. hurm yeah it was my fault.. i was bump to that person's car.. but her car.. do not have the serious damaged..my car was like crazy.. my radiator is fully broken.. hurm sumpah sadis.. hurm its to comlicated to story.. but i'm so grateful.. i was not getting any summon..and for short.. not only my father was there with me.. another he also was there.. from the police station.. to the workshop.. huhu.. and all the way back home.. last2.. my father suruh ajk dye mkn together.. huhu.. tapi dye malu2 pulak.. alahai.. hehehe sayang thank you <3 :') saya terharu

No comments:

Post a Comment